We value our customers and treat them fairly by providing a professional service and only sell them products that fit their needs.
We have embedded treating customers fairly principles within our business and our service.
- Our business operations are driven by the current and potential needs of our customers
- We consider the impact of any changes to our business on our customers
- Remuneration to our employees supports the sale of appropriate products and services
- Our employees receive regular training on treating customers fairly
- We always strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our customers by taking into account all the various elements within car leasing
- We explain key attributes of products and make sure that our documentation and advertising is clear, easy to understand and is not misleading
- We design our marketing campaigns and literature so that the key messages are clear, balanced and useful for our target customer segment
- We regularly review our sales activities to ensure that we are selling products and services that meet the needs of our customers
- Where a customer complains about our service we treat their complaint seriously and positively. Our responses are clear and easy to understand
- We use data to monitor and improve our customer service which includeds using feedback from customer surveys and/or complaints.
Abiding with all of the above ensures CVSL Ltd adheres to the core principles of Treating Customers Fairly as detailed below.
TCF – Core Principles
There are six consumer outcomes that firms should strive to achieve to ensure fair treatment of customers. These remain core to what the FCA expect of firms.
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
CVSL Limited is authorised and registered by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for the provision of consumer credit related brokering services only.
We are a credit broker of vehicle finance, we are not a funder or lender.FCA Firm Reference No. 657777