This week we take a closer look at the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the world’s first plug-in hybrid SUV!
- The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV has a very low Benefit-in-Kind rating of just 7% making this an appealing company car.
- The fuel economy is up to 166mpg – making this vehicle eco friendly
- A full charge at home can be done in just 5.5 hours and will only set you back £1.
- The interior is spacious and comfortable. Providing plenty of space for your passengers; both big and small.
- The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is safe scoring five stars in crash-testing by Euro NCAP.
- When driving it feels like a conventional SUV whilst you are driving a plug-in Hybrid
- Mitsubishi claims that on just electricity alone you can drive 32 miles – making this car ideal for town driving.
- For Londoners, the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is exempt from congestion charge.
- The boot has a stunning amount 463 litres of space despite the extra space taken up by the batteries.
- The Outlander comes with lots of handy gadgets such as reversing camera, Sat-Nav and is also equipped with 18 inch alloy wheels, climate control and keyless entry &
Taken your fancy? Order the Outlander today and receive a fitted home charger, allowing you to charge it at home in under just 4 hours. For more information get in touch today.