This week we take a closer look at the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the world’s first plug-in hybrid SUV!
- The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV has a very low Benefit-in-Kind rating of just 7% making this an appealing company car.
- The fuel economy is up to 166mpg – making this vehicle eco friendly
- A full charge at home can be done in just 5.5 hours and will only set you back £1.
- The interior is spacious and comfortable. Providing plenty of space for your passengers; both big and small.
- The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is safe scoring five stars in crash-testing by Euro NCAP.
- When driving it feels like a conventional SUV whilst you are driving a plug-in Hybrid
- Mitsubishi claims that on just electricity alone you can drive 32 miles – making this car ideal for town driving.
- For Londoners, the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is exempt from congestion charge.
- The boot has a stunning amount 463 litres of space despite the extra space taken up by the batteries.
- The Outlander comes with lots of handy gadgets such as reversing camera, Sat-Nav and is also equipped with 18 inch alloy wheels, climate control and keyless entry &
Taken your fancy? Order the Outlander today and receive a fitted home charger, allowing you to charge it at home in under just 4 hours. For more information get in touch today.
With the cost of fuel rising, more businesses are looking to use hybrid vehicles and plug-in vehicles, potentially saving thousands of pounds a year. Car manufacturers have heavily invested in electric and hybrid vehicles over recent years, improving their quality and range. Here is five reasons why you should consider a green vehicle in 2017:
- The cost of petrol and diesel has risen to an all-time high and expectations are that petrol prices are set to rise to 125p per litre by the end of February due to a weaker sterling and higher demand on oil. An electric or plug-in vehicle could save you £750 on average in fuel bills.
- Road Tax: with Vehicle Excise Duty being calculated on CO2 emissions from the first of April 2017 – electric vehicles and zero emission vehicles has never been more appealing.
- Garage bills: servicing and maintenance is on average £94 for a pure electric car in comparison to £400 for a diesel or petrol car.
- Local perks: councils across the UK are aiming to create better air quality and there are a variety of incentives in place to push businesses toward electric vehicles including not paying a congestion charge in London or free parking. Check with your local council and see what’s available in your area.
- Better for the environment: a recent survey highlighted that the UK’s air pollution levels are high and above the recommended level. This will inevitably endanger children and those with lung diseases. Driving a zero-emission car will help the environment and improve the air quality in your community.
Why not consider a Mitsubishi Outlander Estate?
Take a look at our Electric and Hybrid vehicles here and speak to us today for a quote.