We are always happy to feature and share our clients services and one of our long standing customers Rothwell Plumbing Services Ltd have been growing their business in recent months and needed us to supply them with some suitable vehicles.
After discussing their needs, CVSL supplied them with a number of Ford Transit Vans which have been jazzed up in order to advertise their expanding business in the installation of Free “A” rated condensing gas boilers for qualifying customers.
Below are some of the key features to qualify; customers must be in receipt of certain benefits (listed below) and their existing gas boiler must be a non-condensing boiler.
Some of the qualifying benefits are:
- People in receipt of State Pension Credits.
- People in receipt of Child Tax Credits with an income below £15,860.00.
- A number of other benefit combinations which must be verified by our staff.
If the customer qualifies on benefits and boiler, Rothwell Plumbing Services will be able to install a brand new energy efficient boiler totally free of charge.
Customers who think they may qualify can contact Rothwell on Tel: 0800 160 1150 or via their dedicated website at www.freeboiler.org.
The BMW 520d M Sport is the fastest tax-buster model of the newly revised BMW 5 Series.
That means that it is significantly faster than the entry-level 518d, yet equals that model for emissions and fuel efficiency.
Both the 518d and 520d boast combined mpg of 62.8 and emissions of 119 grams of CO2 per kilometre driven, yet the 520d has 41 more horses, a significantly faster 0-62mph time of 8.1 seconds (versus 9.7 for the 518d) and a top speed of 145mph instead of 132mph.
With figures like that BMW saw that there was no need to have a special EfficientDynamics model any more, and killed it off earlier this year.
Dressed to look the part in M Sport guise – always the most popular 5 Series trim – and given some subtle styling tweaks and additional equipment, the BMW 520d within the face-lifted, sixth generation 5 Series range is set to be a big seller with business users and company car drivers.
Company car tax is down to 18% – hence BMW’s decision to discontinue the EfficientDynamics label. Why draw attention to it when it’s become the norm?
- EfficientDynamics emissions of 119g/km without the eco/budget stigma…
- …and the corresponding benefit of a company car tax rate of just 18% and £30 (Group C) vehicle excise duty.
- Those benefits are shared even by the automatic transmission version of this car.
- More than adequate real world performance backed up by 184hp and an 8.1 second 0-62mph sprint time.
- And you can have all this performance and company car tax-busting emissions in desirable M Sport trim…
- …now enhanced further by range updates in the styling department such as door mirror indicator repeaters, a lower air intake, LED light strips in the rear lights and more wheel and paint options.
- Plus interior tweaks such as chrome highlights, better storage and better cup holders.
- The previously optional Business Navigation is now standard, even for the 520d…
- …while every model gets BMW Emergency call for the duration of its life, a nice backup in the event of mishap.
- The suspension has been smoothed slightly over the previous 520d, making it more compliant onUKroads.
We have some great deals on all the BMW 5 Series range take a look on the website at www.cvsl.co.uk
Welcome to today’s special offer blog from CVSL, providing you the best car leasing and contract hire deals you will find online.
Today’s featured offer is the Audi A5 Diesel Coupe S– a classy and solidly built coupe.
See below for a promotional video which displays the comfort, performance, coolness, quality handing and practicality associated with Audis.
The Audi A5 Diesel Coupe S is available for just £ 345.10per month (excluding VAT) from CVSL on a four year contract hire deal.
Call CVSL today on 0800 085 4256 and find out more about their great Audi car leasing offers.
Below are some statistics from the Department for Transport related to transport and road safety at work some may surprise and shock you !
About a quarter of all vehicle miles traveled annually on Britain’s roads are for work purposes (excluding commuting)
- There are an estimated three million company cars on the roads and roughly one in three will be involved in an accident each year.
- Company drivers who drive more than 80 per cent of their annual mileage on work related journeys have more than 50 per cent more injury accidents than similar drivers who do no work related mileage.
- The annual risk of dying in a road accident while driving for business reasons is significantly greater than the risk of dying as a result of all other workplace accidents.
- Every week around 200 road deaths and serious injuries involves someone at work.
- About 300 people are killed each year as a result of drivers falling asleep at the wheel. About four in ten tiredness-related crashes involve someone driving a commercial vehicle.
- Work-related road accidents are the biggest cause of work-related accidental death. Between 800 and 1000 people are killed annually in work-related road traffic accidents compared to approximately 250 fatalities due to accidents notified annually under the Reporting of Injuries Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR).
Business drivers have collision rates that are 30–40 per cent higher than those of private drivers.
Welcome to today’s special offer blog from CVSL. Bringing you the best contract hire and cars for lease offers you will find online.
Today’s featured offer is the Volkswagen Up Hatchback 1.0 (Take Up model) – a funky-looking city car known for being economical, roomy and great fun to drive.
The highly praised Volkswagen Up also won the “What Car?” Car of the Year award in 2012.
See below for a promotional video which displays all the great features and shows the quirky little motor in action.
The Volkswagen Up is available for just £91.99 per month (excluding VAT) from CVSL on a four year car leasing deal.
Call CVSL today on 0800 085 4256 and find out more about their great Volkswagen contract hire offers.