Welcome to today’s special offer blog from CVSL, providing you the best car leasing and contract hire deals you will find online.
Today’s featured offer is the Audi A5 Diesel Coupe S– a classy and solidly built coupe.
See below for a promotional video which displays the comfort, performance, coolness, quality handing and practicality associated with Audis.
The Audi A5 Diesel Coupe S is available for just £ 345.10per month (excluding VAT) from CVSL on a four year contract hire deal.
Call CVSL today on 0800 085 4256 and find out more about their great Audi car leasing offers.
Below are some statistics from the Department for Transport related to transport and road safety at work some may surprise and shock you !
About a quarter of all vehicle miles traveled annually on Britain’s roads are for work purposes (excluding commuting)
- There are an estimated three million company cars on the roads and roughly one in three will be involved in an accident each year.
- Company drivers who drive more than 80 per cent of their annual mileage on work related journeys have more than 50 per cent more injury accidents than similar drivers who do no work related mileage.
- The annual risk of dying in a road accident while driving for business reasons is significantly greater than the risk of dying as a result of all other workplace accidents.
- Every week around 200 road deaths and serious injuries involves someone at work.
- About 300 people are killed each year as a result of drivers falling asleep at the wheel. About four in ten tiredness-related crashes involve someone driving a commercial vehicle.
- Work-related road accidents are the biggest cause of work-related accidental death. Between 800 and 1000 people are killed annually in work-related road traffic accidents compared to approximately 250 fatalities due to accidents notified annually under the Reporting of Injuries Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR).
Business drivers have collision rates that are 30–40 per cent higher than those of private drivers.